Empreinte Humaine’s talks are a unique opportunity to mobilize employees and managers around the issues of improving workplace wellness and preventing psychosocial risks. We offer a wide variety of topics:
- Improving workplace wellness and preventing psychosocial risks
- Corporate change: an episode of life
- Employee recognition: the Swiss knife of management
- Psychological harassment at work: an attack on human dignity
- Respect and civility at work: trivial, you say?
- Health-promoting management practices: am I a risk or a protection factor?
- The seven missing pieces of management: for human personnel management
- OHS leadership: the key to strong performance
- Security knowhow: essential security skills
- Development of OHS in the 21th century: the co-existence of old and new risks
A valuable addition to your conferences, meetings with employees and management meetings, these talks last from 45 to 120 minutes. Many of these talks may be provided in the form of half-day workshops.
Speaker: Jean-Pierre Brun, Professor of Management, Laval University, Québec, Canada. Consultant, partner, Empreinte Humaine
Publications: Et le travail ça va? (2012), Missing Pieces: 7 Ways to Improve Employee Well-Being and Organizational Effectiveness (2009), Les sept pièces manquantes du management (2008), La reconnaissance au travail : un concept riche de sens (2007)
Honours: Canadian Workplace Wellness Pioneer Award Hermes Award for Excellence in Research, Université Laval